The 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games are less than a year away with what promises to be a World class series of nationally based multi-sited events. Planning targets have been reached and security plans are being rehearsed. But what effect will these arrangements have on the business community in the UK? Assuming that there is the potential for disruption to staff, transport and trading, what form will it take? How do UK businesses prepare and respond? What are the priority risks and where can we go for solutions based advice?
This conference covers the most important areas of risk to UK businesses. The internationally renowned speakers will focus on how businesses should best prepare for and configure their working practices in order to minimise the Olympic effect.
Those that should attend will be:
- Those sectors already planning for the Olympic Games
- International organisations that are planning for national level events
- Public and private sector emergency planners
- Business Continuity leaders
- Local authority decision makers
- National and local government representatives
- The private security industry
- The retail industry
- The tourist and hotel