May 31, 2012 at 11:00 AM EST
Send Word Now is pleased to invite you to attend and participate in our webinar focused on "Resilience - It's a Practical State of Mind at Verisign."
What is the difference between a business continuity program and a "resilience" program? According to our featured speaker, resilience is about an organizational state of mind. Resilience is the difference between hitting a speed bump with a good set of shock absorbers vs. hitting a brick wall at 100 mph. Learn how Verisign, the company that manages and protects .com and .net among other top level domains, successfully handles operational risks and responds to unforeseen incidents.
Join Send Word Now and our featured speaker, Mark Sibley, from Verisign's Business Resilience Office, to learn about:
- Tips on making resilience a state of mind within your organization from the ground up.
- How to React, Respond, and Recover…and avoid the BRICK WALL.
- How to engage and exercise your greatest asset—the executive team and people in your company.
- Creative “Enterprise Games” (aka testing strategies) – Black Swans and Crazy Ivans!
- Creating a team-based mentality through effective communications.
- Techniques to best leverage your notification tool to take your preparedness plan to the next level.
About Mark Sibley
Mr. Sibley currently leads the Business Resilience Office for Verisign, responsible for incident management, business continuity, incident communications and capabilities, and the enterprise games program. Verisign operates .com, .net, .gov, and .edu among other Internet domains. Prior to this role, Mark was the lead for Enterprise/Business Resilience at Northrop Grumman Information Services as well as helping to develop and manage Booz Allen Hamilton’s Business Assurance Office. He has 20 years of experience in physical security, business continuity, emergency management, incident communications and capabilities and exercise development and facilitation.