CSARN / Organisational Resilience Conference
This Conference will enable businesses to understand dynamic multi-hazard business risks and the latest thinking on developing and embedding resilience across organisations.
- London 2012 panel: lessons learned for business resilience and security professionals (panel)
- Understanding the latest on British and International Standards
- Approaches to building organisational resilence; what do we mean by 'resilience'? Examples of embedding a wider 'resilient' culture? How do we get others to 'buy in' to resilient approaches? Media and communications planning
- Resilience across the supply chain
- Future risks and the difficulty of missing 'slow failures'; update on financial crisis
- Evacuation, simulation and the use of technology to stress test