Disruptive challenges, often of a more serious kind, have a greater impact on everyday life, and are becoming more difficult to plan for, manage and recover from. The Conference will attempt to look ahead at what is likely to cause disruption and chaos in the years ahead.
Kettering Conference Centre on Thursday 16th May 2013.
- Nik Gowing, News Anchor, BBC
- Helen Braithwaite, OBE, Head of the Resilience & Emergencies Division at the Department for Communities and Local Government.
- Bob Broadhurst, QPM, FICPEM, former Commander, Head of Public Order and Operational Support, Metropolitan Police.
- Air Vice Marshall Clive Bairsto, CBE, RAF Rtd, Global Head of Resilience for the National Grid.
- Phil Wood, MBE, MSc, Head of the Department pf Security and Resilience at Buckinghamshire New University
- Roy Wilsher, OBE, BEng, MIFireE, Director, Community Protection, Hertfordshire County Council & Chief Fire Officer, Hertfordshire Fire & Rescue Service
- Phil Wood, MBE, MSc, CPP, PSP, CBCI, Head of the Department of Security and Resilience, Buckinghamshire New University.
- Kevin Brear, MSc, FICPEM, MBCI, MEPS, PhD Candidate, University of Portsmouth, Business School, Strategy & Business Systems
- Charley Newnham, MSc, MBCI, MICPEM, ABCP, PwC
- Scott Hughes, MBCI, MBCS, PwC