5 December, 2013
09:30 - 12:30
Marsh Ltd, Belvedere, 12 Booth Street, Manchester M2 4AW
What are the key components to enhancing 'organisational resilience'? How can these elements assist the delivery of major projects, events and other critical organisational responsibilities, such as delivering employee and customer safety? The not-for-profit business security briefing service, CSARN, once again brings together thought leaders and practitioners in security, resilience and risk management, in order to identify good practice and learn lessons from important case studies.
The briefing will cover:
- Major events planning and continuity
- Safer travel planning for employees working overseas
- Risk management: treatment and transfer
- Intelligence-led planning: developing the right approach
- Overarching summary: 'Resilient thinking'... what are the key components to becoming a 'resilient organisation'?
James McAlister / Business
Continuity Coordinator Merseyside Police
Emergency planning and BC around major events
Simon King MSyI, AIfL / continuityCSC
Shopping centres; security and resilience in practice
/ UK Business Continuity Management leader, MARSH
Why resilience is wider than BCM
/ Head of Department of Security and Resilience at Bucks New
Please note all CSARN events are held under the Chatham House Rule.
FREE to CSARN
Delegate fee £59 + VAT
Public Sector £29 + VAT